You are here
- has a population of approximately 8000.
- is located within 15 minutes by bus from Otavalo
- the site of one of the largest craft markets in the world.
- is 2 hours from the capital city of Quito
- is located in the heart of the Ecuadorian Andes Mountains.
- is designated by UNESCO as a “city of peace”
- has a year round growing season and an abundance of organic fresh fruits and vegetables
- is a mix of indigenous people, mestizos, and expats.
- is considered one of the cleanest towns in Latin America
- has numerous festivals and celebrations throughout the year